As you know InMaLanka steps in India to promote education access to the most deprived children. Little Angels' School program allows parents (especially mothers) to have a professional occupation. Their children receive a free education, the meals are provided, medical monitoring also, school uniforms and celebrations clothes are given to them and in cases of financial difficulty InMaLanka and its partner Desire India are also stepping in ....
All those actions made possible through your support!
Today 76 children are waiting their godfather or godmother!
Sponsor a child comes to 25 euros per month. It is also possible to join the sponsorship program group! Thus, you give the sum of yourchoice every month and support group for children!
How my money will be used?
With your sponsorship, you give to a child an access to school, to a medical monitoring and allow him or her to receive a full meal for lunch.
All of the money involved in your sponsorship is used for the program.
Thus, it can cover
- tuition fees, purchasing uniforms, school shoes, school supplies...
- medical visits and medical expenses (additional visits if the child is sick, drugs)
- snacks and lunches
- day camp activities during school holidays
- teachers' , school aid's and cooker salaries
Your sponsorship will also be used for special occasions such as birthday or to support child's family if it lives some difficult times.
An Individual sponsorship to:
- associate a face to your donation
- establish a privileged relationship with your godchild by exchanging letters, drawings, pictures, and through annual reports dealing with its school and health progress.
A collective sponsorship to:
- give to all children the opportunity to access the same quality of education and cares, and without difference between those who are individualy sponsored and those who are not
- know who gets your support
- contribute to needs and functioning of the educational structure, and on programs focusing on children
- allow deprived people to take gradually control of their future to reach self-sufficiency in economic and social domain.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (00) (33) (0) 6 20 28 68 50
Feel free to make circulate this message!